5426 Fifth Avenue, Shadyside
Prime location, walking distance to University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University, UPMC Shadyside and Hillman, and Bakery Square!
Located on Fifth Avenue near S.Aiken Avenue, you are a two blocks from Shadyside’s 120 plus shops and restaurants. This building features all renovated studio, one, and two bedroom apartments with Central Air, Key Card Security Access, Gym a Private Dog Park across the street, and 24 hour security cameras. Off street parking is available in the rear of the building.
GAS & ELECTRIC INCLUDED. TENANT PAYS FLAT WATER FEE. Off-street parking is available for $75/month and garage space for $150/Month.
View Available Apartments At 5426 Fifth Avenue
5426 Fifth Avenue Amenities
- Tenant PortalDuston2020-06-22T20:07:46+00:00
- Unbeatable LocationDuston2022-03-19T23:53:51+00:00
- Responsive SupportDuston2020-06-22T20:09:53+00:00
- Central AirDuston2020-06-22T20:05:25+00:00
- On-Site LaundryDuston2020-11-17T14:20:38+00:00
- Shopping And Dining At Your DoorDuston2020-06-22T20:12:02+00:00
Shopping And Dining At Your Door
- Secure BuildingsDuston2021-04-28T11:17:41+00:00
- Private GymDuston2021-05-13T23:24:19+00:00
- Off Street ParkingDuston2020-06-22T20:14:08+00:00
Off Street Parking
- Pet FriendlyDuston2020-06-22T20:16:08+00:00
5405 Fifth Avenue features seven different layout styles. Each Style has a slightly different layout with very minimal differences between the them. Within each style there are variations on the color of the floor. Please click on the Styles below to view a video walk through, 360 VR tour, and pictures of each.
The 5426 Fifth Avenue building features a fitness room for our tenants private use. An elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike, free weights, bench, and core strength training tools are all available in this private space.
Below is a 360 VR Tour along with Video of the space.
Shadyside At Home Apartments Close To Everything
Your apartment is centrally located to some of the most important attractions in Pittsburgh. Walk, bike, or take a short drive to all of these locations near your new home.