423/421 S. Highland Avenue, Shadyside
Two blocks from the start of the campus at Chatham University, this building is the perfect place for someone looking to be within walking distance of University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, UPMC Shadyside and Hillman, and Bakery Square!
Located at the corner of S. Highland Avenue and Howe Street, you are a close to both the retail area on S. Highland Ave and Shadyside’s 120 plus shops and restaurants. This building features a Studio Apartment, Two Bedroom Apartment, and 4 One Bedroom Apartments, units S2, S4, S7, and S8. Central Air, Key Card Security Access, On-site laundry, and 24 hour security cameras. Off street parking is available in the rear of the building. Enjoy some of the best features of Shadyside like Mellon Park and Playground while being close to the high tech transformations in East Liberty.
Tenant Pays Electric And Flat Water Fee | Off Street Parking In the Rear ($75/month)
View Available Apartments At 423 S. Highland Avenue
423 S. Highland Avenue Amenities
- Tenant PortalDuston2020-06-22T20:07:46+00:00
- Unbeatable LocationDuston2022-03-19T23:53:51+00:00
- Responsive SupportDuston2020-06-22T20:09:53+00:00
- Central AirDuston2020-06-22T20:05:25+00:00
- On-Site LaundryDuston2020-11-17T14:20:38+00:00
- Shopping And Dining At Your DoorDuston2020-06-22T20:12:02+00:00
Shopping And Dining At Your Door
- Secure BuildingsDuston2021-04-28T11:17:41+00:00
- Private GymDuston2021-05-13T23:24:19+00:00
- Off Street ParkingDuston2020-06-22T20:14:08+00:00
Off Street Parking
- Pet FriendlyDuston2020-06-22T20:16:08+00:00
Eight Units To Choose From
423 S. Highland Avenue features seven units ranging in size from a Studio, One Bedroom, and Two Bedroom apartments. Watch a video and 360 VR Tour of each property below.
Shadyside At Home Apartments Close To Everything
Your apartment is centrally located to some of the most important attractions in Pittsburgh. Walk, bike, or take a short drive to all of these locations near your new home.