5712 Howe Street, Shadyside
Stunning former mansion converted into three gorgeous apartments. Walk to University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University, UPMC Shadyside and Hillman, and Bakery Square!
Located next to the corner of Howe Street and S. Negley Avenue, you are a one block from Shadyside’s 120 plus shops and restaurants. This building features a stunningly modern One Bedroom With Loft (H3), a Two Bedroom(H1) with huge front porch and a second Two Bedroom(H2) with rear deck. Central Air, Key Card Security Access, 24 hour security cameras., and In-apartment laundry rounds out some of the amenities. Off street parking is available in the rear of the building. Enjoy some of the best features of Shadyside like Mellon Park and Playground while being close to the high tech transformations in East Liberty.
Tenant Pays Utilities + Flat Water Fee | Off Street Parking In the Rear ($75/month)
View Available Apartments At 5712 Howe Street
5712 Howe Street Amenities
- Tenant PortalDuston2020-06-22T20:07:46+00:00
- Unbeatable LocationDuston2022-03-19T23:53:51+00:00
- Responsive SupportDuston2020-06-22T20:09:53+00:00
- Central AirDuston2020-06-22T20:05:25+00:00
- On-Site LaundryDuston2020-11-17T14:20:38+00:00
- Shopping And Dining At Your DoorDuston2020-06-22T20:12:02+00:00
Shopping And Dining At Your Door
- Secure BuildingsDuston2021-04-28T11:17:41+00:00
- Private GymDuston2021-05-13T23:24:19+00:00
- Off Street ParkingDuston2020-06-22T20:14:08+00:00
Off Street Parking
- Pet FriendlyDuston2020-06-22T20:16:08+00:00
Three Units To Choose From
5712 Howe Street features three units ranging in size from a One Bedroom with Loft and Two Bedroom apartments. Watch a video and 360 VR Tour of each property below.
Shadyside At Home Apartments Close To Everything
Your apartment is centrally located to some of the most important attractions in Pittsburgh. Walk, bike, or take a short drive to all of these locations near your new home.